Introduction to Teaching Pregnancy Yoga
This course is designed to help yoga teachers who would like to guide their pregnant clients in a more informed and responsible way. It contains information that will ensure you teach a safe and healthy yoga practice, aiming to give you confidence with pregnant student during your classes.
This course is ideal if you are:
- Keen to expand your knowledge and skills as a general yoga teacher
- Considering becoming an accredited pregnancy yoga teacher
- Embarking on the full training course and this is your first module
At the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Teach your pregnant students with more confidence
- Advise them on specific modifications to their practice
- Discuss the hormonal and bodily changes that impact yoga practice
- Identify women who should not practice yoga during pregnancy
- Discuss common problems that occur and how yoga can help
The goal of this course is to enable you to confidently put your pregnant students at ease, as you advise them on how they can modify their yoga practice to be safe and healthy during pregnancy, including asking the right questions to determine which modifications are most suitable for them at their stage of pregnancy.